Is there a Directv App for Roku? Yes here is the DirecTV App Roku Installation process and How to use DirecTV App on Roku. There are many TV streaming applications available in the market, but the DirecTV App is the perfect app which suits Roku. Directv now is the best streaming service over the internet which is designed with awesome features. The Roku streaming player which is a series of media player set-top boxes from the most popular brand Roku. So, to watch your favorite television programs on Directv app Roku immediately install DirecTV App on your Roku. Scroll down this page and check the How to get Directv Now on Roku along with the Device Set up.
Know more About DirecTV App
DirecTV App Roku Features
- With Directv now Roku App you can watch 120+ Live TV channels.
- 20,000+ On Demand Shows and Movies.
- DirecTV lets you to use your mobile as a Roku remote control.
- You can access Live TV channels including Sports, News, shows, events etc.
- Enjoy all your favorite Movies and TV series anywhere and anytime.
- Good Streaming resolution if you are looking for the instant access to TV.
- Crave 120+ channels and stream local TV sports, Events and News including the HBO, ABC, NBC, History, Food Network, Comedy Central, HGTV etc.
- Premium channels can be streamed at an unbeatable price of $5 per annum. The premium channels include the Cinemax and HBO.
- 20, 000+ On-demand movies and Shows.
- Free 7 days trails period.
- No Wonky equipment.
- Add Cinemax, HBO, ShowTime, Starz and Pile on extra TV fun.
- 2 Screens i.e, you can stream 2 screens at a time on any device i.e, phone/Tablet.
- No Annual contract and no extra fees required.
- Easy to Cancel your services at any time.
Requirements to watch DirecTV on Roku
- Proper WiFi Connection.
- A DirecTV Account.
- Compatible Roku TV/Roku player/Ultra HDTV with HDMI port.
- Roku mobile App r Roku Remote.
- A Roku Account and a DirecTV Account.
Before you add Roku Directv App streaming device/Player you must be ready with the above requirements. Once you are ready with the right equipment you can add DirecTV Now to channels.
To Know How to create DirecTV Account, Read DirecTV for PC
How to Set up DirecTV Now on Roku Device?
- In order to Set up the DirecTV on your Roku Device, first of all, Sign in to your the Roku account or if you are not yet registered user then first, create a Roku account and then log in with your credentials as shown.
- Once the Login process is completed Now power on your Roku player and take remote and Press Home on your Remote as shown.
- From the home button itself, you can stream all channels, to do so scroll and select the “Streaming Channels”. from the list channel and TV now look for Direct TV and click on it. or you can search for “DirecTV Now” in the search box.
- Now, scroll down the go through the DirecTV Now Channel. If you want to purchase the and Install DirecTV Now on your Roku Select “Buy”. You have to enter Roku pin if required. That’s it, the DirecTV Now will be installed on Roku.
If you want to Install DirecTV app on iPhone, Read DirecTV App for iPhone
How to Add DirecTV Now to Roku Channel List?
- Power on the Roku player and Press the Home on your Remote. From the Home, Menu select the streaming Channels.
- Enter DirecTV Now in the search bar and select DirecTV now. Highlight the channel you need to add. Now, the channel will appear at the end of the channel list.
- In case, if the DirecTV Now does not appear at the bottom of the channel list you have to update the system to get the recently added channels list.
If you want to add the DirecTV Now to Roku list of channels simply follow the above steps.
How to use Mobile as a Remote control for Directv Roku App?
- In the first step of your Device setup, you have to make sure that the device is compatible with both DirecTV Now and Roku App. Download the Roku app for Directv now on a Mobile device.
- Remember that you have to connect the Roku player and mobile device are connected to the same WiFi Network. Now, Select the Roku mobile App.
- Then, using the Roku mobile app you can find the Roku device. Pair it with the mobile device. Finally, it has been paired and you can have happy streaming.
To stream DirecTV on Android, Check How to use DirecTV APK
The following devices support the DirecTV App Roku as a Remote control.
SmartPhone and Tablet
- Android Mobiles 4.4+.
- Android Tablets 4.4+.
- iOS 9+ (iPhone/iPod/iPad).
- Chrome 50+.
- Safari 8+.
Roku Directv Now App Remote Control Navigation
The following are the DirecTV Now Roku quick streaming navigation tips. So, have a look at the below tips and enjoy DirecTV App Roku.
Roku Remote Interface
If you look at the below image you can know the basic functions of the interface. Whether you use the Roku player remote or the mobile device the basic functions are the same. We these functions you can finish the streaming the setup. If you want to come back to the Home screen you can directly press the Home button as shown in the below image.
DirecTV Now Roku Top Menu
From the Top Menu you can access the Guide, Watchlist, Search and Settings. f you press the top navigation arrow you can access this tier options. Then, you can press right or left arrow to navigate the channels. Now, let’s see the Top Menu bar options.
- Guide: Scan Live TV Channels just by tapping on this Guide.
- Search: Using this Search option you can search for the content available on the Directv now app Roku.
- Settings: Here you can review the Account information.
- WatchList: Add all your favorite channels to the DirecTV Now shows.
How to Get DirecTV on Roku Home Menu?
From the Home Menu, you can access the following options.
- My Feed.
- Streaming Channels.
DirecTV Roku Main Menu
From the DirecTV App Roku main menu, you can access Shows, Home, Network, Movies, Search and Guide.
On the home screen, you can get the overview of the popular Live TV movies and Shows.
Explore On Demand TV shows which include your subscription.
Check the On-demand Movies and other subscriptions.
Choose a Network and view Whats playing Now on Roku app for Directv now.
Roku Arrow keys on DirecTV Now
The Roku remote control consists of Arrow keys which act as a Navigation shortcut for DirecTV Roku App.
Top Navigation Button
If you press the top navigation arrow you can view Top Menu i.e, Search, Guide, Settings and watchlist.
Bottom Navigation Button
If you press this button, you can view Main Menu i.e, Shows, Movies, Networks, Home.
Left/Right Navigation Arrow
Using these arrows you can surf channels. We hope you have got a solution for does Roku have Directv App?. On this page, we have clearly explained everything about the DirecTV Now app for Roku and its Installation steps. You can also check the DirecTV App Roku set up and navigation control above. If you face any errors while streaming the Roku Directv app feel free to place a comment in the comment box. So that we will try to help you out.